In Tbilisi, on April 18 start the International conference of energy agencies and centers of country partners' of the cooperation program in the field of energy between the EU, Turkey and the CIS countries (INOGATE).
The event is organized by the project "Energy Saving Initiative in the Building Sector in Eastern Europe and Central Asia", funded by the European Union (ESIB).
Conference organizers say that the creation of energy agencies and centers of 11 partner countries the ESIB project is the important task that would bring a state-level key energy market players and other stakeholders, to create a unified system of information sharing and monitoring, to carry out coordination of projects to promote energy efficiency.
The Conference will review the goals and objectives that are facing energy agencies and centers. The event will be attended by the EU Ambassador to Georgia, the leadership of the ministries of energy and economy of the country, representatives of national energy centers and agencies, as well as international experts.
- Pentagon chief left Georgia
- Georgian parliament begins debate of the draft bill "On the State Language"
- "Dnepravia" suspends flights from Kharkiv to Tbilisi and Batumi
- Georgian Orthodox Church celebrates the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - Mariamoba
- The Georgian Foreign Ministry published a list of countries with which it will support the visa-free message
Latest from David Pipia
- On May 11, Georgia will host the fourth festival of new wine
- Rugby World Cup 2015 will be held at the Olympic Stadium in London
- Foreign investors will invest about $ 150 million in oil exploration and production in Georgia
- Mikheil Saakashvili held the meeting with governors
- Georgian Foreign Minister holds meetings in the Netherlands