There are no political obstacles for returning of Georgian wine and mineral water "Borjomi" to the Russian market; it all depends on the quality of Georgian products.
This was stated by Secretary of State, Deputy Foreign Minister Grigory Karasin.
"The work in this area is underway. Indeed, our organization has received special requests from Georgian manufacturers. As far as I know, the department of Gennady Onishchenko seriously examing the documents received documents regarding Georgian wine and mineral waters. I can’t judge the results".
According to him, "In any case, I do not see the political obstacles to the return of wine and" Borjomi" to Russian consumers. It's all depends on good quality and fair competition."
Latest from Irakli Gagua
- Fun and Fundraising party of Mimoda Jazzo Gruppa
- Parliamentary elections are held in Georgia
- Saakashvili: The freedom and the future of Georgia will be determined on October 1st
- Fairy's Treasures: The Sparkle Room Public Event • By Luna Dance Center
- Samsung sold 20 million Galaxy S3 for the first 100 days