Hotel "Villa Vera" is situated on a plateau overlooking the beautiful ancient city of Tbilisi, near the Rustaveli subway station and Tbilisi Concert Hall.
Whether on holiday or on business, guests will enjoy its welcoming and peaceful surroundings. Hotel "Villa Vera" has been built to high environmentally friendly specifications.
Hotel is located in the center of Tbilisi and offers to its guests a large terrace with excellent city views, a cozy bar with fireplace, and traditional Georgian cuisine.
Rooms at the Villa Vera decorated in a style and equipped with air conditioning, cable TV, beautiful wood floors, balcony and free wireless internet access.
In the morning is served a continental breakfast. During the summer months you can have breakfast on the outdoor terrace of the Hotel Vera. A bistro offers light snacks and barbecue facilities can also be enjoyed.
Downtown Tbilisi is located just 200 meters away. Distance to Tbilisi airport is 20 km away.
Villa Vera features simply furnished, air-conditioned rooms with cable TV and fine wooden flooring, bar, 24-Hour Front Desk, Terrace, Family Rooms, Heating, Air Conditioning, and free Wi-Fi. Also one can take a car for rent in the hotel-prices is available. As for the rooms - prices are started from $50 for a standard single room. A well-trained, attentive and friendly staff is always at your service.
You can always find more information about that cozy hotel visiting its web-site http://www.villavera.ge/
- Pentagon chief left Georgia
- Georgian parliament begins debate of the draft bill "On the State Language"
- "Dnepravia" suspends flights from Kharkiv to Tbilisi and Batumi
- Georgian Orthodox Church celebrates the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - Mariamoba
- The Georgian Foreign Ministry published a list of countries with which it will support the visa-free message
Latest from Irakli Gagua
- Fun and Fundraising party of Mimoda Jazzo Gruppa
- Parliamentary elections are held in Georgia
- Saakashvili: The freedom and the future of Georgia will be determined on October 1st
- Fairy's Treasures: The Sparkle Room Public Event • By Luna Dance Center
- Samsung sold 20 million Galaxy S3 for the first 100 days