Fun and Fundraising party of Mimoda Jazzo Gruppa
Join us for a fundraising PARTY celebrating Mimoda Jazzo Gruppa’s two years together!
All proceeds will be used for expanding to “non profit” activity
a) Introducing “non profit” open space Dance Jazzo platform to wider community as general public,schools,colleges and medical professionals.
Please scroll down for ticket sales link.
Dance jazzo is a physical form of art accessible to all.
b) to support our upcoming production for new concept of theatre jazzo
Theatre Jazzo is made up from variety of acts and it takes place on multiple scenes within the same set.
Arte del Immigrati-most of the members of Mimoda jazzo gruppa are from countries around the globe including Russia, Israel, Iran, Holland, Portugal, France, Greece, Bulgaria and Georgia and etc.
We believe our projects ,as free dance platform and theatre, are helping to make this word healthier place, by helping people to understand themselves better.
Program includes friends of Mimoda Jazzo Gruppa:
• Fashion Show featuring Inga Nataya’s Couture Collection
• Choir Performance by Roar of the Current
• Live Performances by Timur Bekbosunov , Anna Drubich and special guest Storm Lee
• Mimoda Jazzo Gruppa – fragments from “Women in black’
• Comedy Sketches by Momo&Shlomo
• Raffle featuring items from TONY X, Paper or Plastik cafe, Anyash store and more
Various designer items and clothes for sale starting from $20!
WHEN: Saturday, November 17, 2012 from 7:30pm to 11:00pm.
Entrance is donation for fundraising.
Suggested donation starts at $20.
Or buy your tickets here: http://mimoda.ticketmob.com/show.cfm?id=2877