Department of Tourism and Resorts of Adjara take part in the 19th International Tourism Exhibition UITT-2013, which is held in Kiev on 27-29 March.
As noted in the regional tourist office, this exhibition is one of the most important tourism fairs in the field of tourism.
"In the frames of the exhibition representatives of the department will hold a number of meetings to promote the tourism potential of the region and develop of new contacts and cooperation", - reported in the department.
Adjara is presented in Kyiv by Department of Tourism and Resorts of Adjara in the pavilion of the National Tourism Administration of Georgia.
The Ukraine International Travel & Tourism Show (UITT) is universally recognized as the leading travel industry event in Ukraine. With over 50 destinations and a substantial audience, UITT is an effective way to build your business in Ukraine.
UITT is supported by:
• Ministry of Culture and Tourism of Ukraine
• Kyiv City State Administration
• UFI — the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry
By exhibiting at UITT, you will be able to fulfill the following aims:
• Explore export markets
• Establish large numbers of valuable contacts
• Arrange meetings with current customers
• Launch a new product / service
• Recruit new agents / distributors
• Assess the competition
• Build media relations
• Generate sales leads and resume discussions with lapsed customers
• Build brand image
• Carry out market research and gain up-to-date market intelligence
• Build customer loyalty
• Build upon or develop the corporate identity
- Georgian citizens were not in the Boeing 777 that crashed in Ukraine
- WIZZ AIR will fly from Kutaisi to Kiev, Kharkov, Donetsk and Warsaw
- In Davos Ivanishvili will meet with Ban Ki-moon
- Ukraine will be represented at Tbilisi Christmas charity fair
- Georgian wines are passing procedures for returning to the Russian market
Latest from Oli Pipia
- Baku and Tbilisi discussed issue of investment in the reconstruction of Georgia's highways
- Pentagon chief left Georgia
- Georgian parliament begins debate of the draft bill "On the State Language"
- "Dnepravia" suspends flights from Kharkiv to Tbilisi and Batumi
- Georgian Orthodox Church celebrates the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - Mariamoba