Rugby World Cup 2015 will be held at the Olympic Stadium in London.
Thus, the competition will be held before the reconstruction of the arena on which is planned to establish sliding seats on the place of treadmills.
By public company LLDC / London Legacy Development Corporation / was already decided that the Olympic Stadium will become a house arena of football capital club "West Ham United". Finally the team will move there in the summer of 2016 - just after the stadium will be rebuilt to the standards of UEFA Category 4.
Last Friday, "West Ham" presented a plan of arena reorganization. It is planned to install on it a new roof, enter the corporate areas, and put the new sliding sittings, located at the edge of the field. The total number of seats will be reduced from 80 thousand to 54 thousand. For reconstruction is expected that will be spent 150 million pounds.
Latest from David Pipia
- Georgia will host an international conference on the cooperation of the EU in the field of energy
- On May 11, Georgia will host the fourth festival of new wine
- Foreign investors will invest about $ 150 million in oil exploration and production in Georgia
- Mikheil Saakashvili held the meeting with governors
- Georgian Foreign Minister holds meetings in the Netherlands