Terms and conditions of the festival:
- Groups, ensembles, individuals, solo, trio and quartet can participate in the festival.
- The festival consists of 2 parts: competitive and non-competitive.
- The Participants can take part in both if they want.
- Choreography – folk, modern, Latin, classic
- Song – folk, estrad, classic
- Musical instruments
- A group: 8-12 years old
- B group: 13-15 years old
- C group: 16 years and older
The professional jury for assessing the participants is invited from different countries.
- The technique of performance
- The art of performance and (theatrical) scenic mastery
- The costumes, used during the performance
- The singularity and originality of composition
- The festival starts with a parade of participants with national costumes and a flag.
- During the parade every group should present 1 national dance for 2-3 minutes.
- The parade continues to the square of Tsaghkadzor, where the concert will be held.
- On the first day, the groups should present 1 dance, which should have 5 minutes.
- On the second (competitive) day the groups should present 2 dances, each of them with duration 5 minutes, every dance with its costume.
- On the third day, the awarding of prizes and Gala concert will be held, the participants should present 1 composition.
- They should compete in Grand Prix.
- The festival has 2 Grand Prix, one for ages 8-15 years old and the other for 16 years and older.
- Exchange of national dances – the participants should teaching others 1 national dance.
- The leaders and participants will have a master class by the members of the jury.
- They will get an international certificate.
- The participants will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places.
- The best groups will be awarded in different nominations:
- The best dancing technique
- The best dancing ensemble,
- The best scenic mastery,
- The best performance
- The best music
- The best costume
- The sympathy of spectators