World Refrigeration Day is a global understanding project focused around June 26 to increase the refrigeration as well as air-conditioning industry’s account as well as concentrate spotlight on the substantial function that the market as well as its innovation play in shielding the atmosphere as well as the climatic ozone layer. The 2022 motif, #ColdChain 4Life, highlights the value of the cooled cool chain in maintaining life.
The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) as well as Georgia’s Ministry of Environmental management as well as Farming (MEPA) recognized the Day by furnishing refrigeration as well as cooling (RAC) professionals with contemporary devices required in their job.
Twenty RAC specialists got contemporary devices worth EUR 23,000 to discover cooling agent leak, control stress as well as temperature level in refrigeration systems, as well as gather as well as keep cooling agent waste. These specialists proactively operate in the Georgian RAC industry many thanks to the training as well as accreditation program sustained by UNDP as well as the Georgian Cooling Agent Recuperation, Recycling as well as Improvement Facility.
The devices handover was organized by the Georgian Technical University, among the college establishments providing refrigeration as well as cooling training programs.
At the occasion, the Organization of Refrigerating, Cryogenic as well as Cooling Engineers offered its yearly record as well as granted honorary diplomas to the prominent RAC professionals.
” Refrigeration as well as cooling innovation is vital for the contemporary globe. It maintains our food fresh as well as allows medical care; as an example, assists cool vaccinations to provide securely to millions in demand.
The occasion finished up tasks applied by UNDP with financing from the Multi-Lateral Fund to the Montreal Method to aid Georgia eliminate damaging materials endangering the climatic ozone layer. Operating in close collaboration with the federal government, universities as well as the economic sector, the program helped in driving the adjustment towards an eco-friendly refrigeration as well as cooling market in Georgia.
UNDP will certainly proceed sustaining Georgia to eliminate ozone-depleting materials by 97.5% by 2030. As the nation accomplishes this enthusiastic objective, just 2.5% of the standard usage of ozone-depleting materials will certainly be still being used for servicing functions throughout the following 10 years (2030-2040).
Several of the program accomplishments consist of:
• Hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFCs) usage iced up in 2013.
• Imports of the R-22 cooling agent was up to a document degree of yearly 15.5 loads in 2020.
• A ten-year activity strategy assisted the phase-out of ozone-depleting materials in 2011-2021.
• Legal adjustments as well as a brand-new system of import allocations were presented to restrict using ozone-depleting materials.
• In 2021, the Georgian Public Broadcaster changed its out-of-date environment control system with ozone-friendly cooling. Approximately 130 kilos of the R-22 cooling agent have actually been gotten rid of under this pilot job alone.
• Numerous Georgian firms as well as companies switched over to ozone-friendly devices.
• 2 cooling agent reusing centres were developed, as well as 20 refrigeration solution firms were geared up with cooling agent healing devices, refillable cooling agent cyndrical tubes as well as mobile cooling agent leakage detectors.
• A variety of occupation education and learning universities presented training programs in refrigeration as well as cooling.
• Educational products were developed for refrigeration as well as cooling professionals, customizeds police officers as well as ecological assessors.
• Over 800 refrigeration as well as cooling professionals were learnt secure devices handling, nationwide regulative as well as plan structures associated with ozone-depleting materials as well as different modern technologies as well as power effectiveness actions.
• Approximately 150 cooling as well as refrigeration professionals were licensed under the recently developed accreditation system.
• Approximately 300 customizeds police officers as well as ecological assessors were learnt the recognition of cooling agents as well as discovery of prohibited imports as well as abuse.
• Specialists of the biggest house device shops took part in expert training on secure refrigeration modern technologies.
• The Income Solution of the Ministry of Money as well as the Division of Environmental Guidance of the Ministry of Environmental Management as well as Farming got current devices, consisting of cooling agent identifiers as well as mobile cooling agent leakage detectors.